The office in North Great Georges Street is current closed due to the situation with Covid-19. Please forward all queries to the office email address on the contact page or call us on the office phone number which is diverted. Keep safe, look after your neighbours and we will all get through this together!
We are an architectural practice that specialises in small to medium sized bespoke projects and conservation & heritage architectural work.
We have had a busy year to in 2019 having completed on site a substantial office fit out for Athletics Ireland and an extension to the Daoine Óga childcare facility in Navan.
We carried out a significant amount of conservation work recently including conservation architect consultancy work for Waterways Ireland, Westmeath County Council, Malcolm Hollis Building Consultants, Drogheda Port Company, The Cliff at Lyons Hotel, Celbridge, OMS Architects and Downey Planning. Conservation projects on site or due to go on site in 2020 include Smarmore Castle Extended Care Unit, the consolidation of the Old Gaol Wall, Trim, reinstatement of the outbuildings at Ardbraccan Glebe, Navan and consolidation works to The White Castle, Athy.
About Fergal McGirl Conservation Architects Dublin
Fergal McGirl Conservation Architects based in Dublin. Learn more
- oldcastle, co. meath former RIC barracks building
- The Royal Irish Constabulary (RIC) was the police force in Ireland (outside Dublin) from the early 19th century until 1922. From the 1850s the RIC performed a range of civil and local government duties together with their policing, integrating the constables with their local communities. While “barracks” in cities resembled those of the British Army, […] Read more – ‘oldcastle, co. meath former RIC barracks building’.
- raheny extension design
- An extension and energy upgrade project to a house in Raheeny is due to go on site in Summer 2020 after the lockdown period. The works extend the house to modern standards and the energy upgrade will improve the energy performance of the house to an A3 rating supported by a range of SEAI grants. Read more – ‘raheny extension design’.
- meath extension design featured in self building magazine
- Our extension to a house in Dunboyne, Co. Meath has featured in the Winter edition of Selfbuild Magazine. The extension replaces a previous extension from the 1990s to create a large open plan living space and studio space with wide aspect to a landscaped garden for a photographer and his family. Read more – ‘meath extension design featured in self building magazine’.